Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Raw Vegan Cabbage Wraps

So I'm writing this blog post from my iPhone, so I'm not sure how it is going to look. But that's alright. 

We have some friends from Italy staying with us for 3 weeks, and we brought them over here to Canyon Lake for a few days. Our view is amazing! 



While of course I want the Italians to experience typical Texan meals such as barbecue, steak, and fried fried fried, they have also been really interested in some of my plant-based recipes as well.

After a week of Texas Roadhouse, Mexican food, and chicken fried steak, I think they were ready for something a bit healthier. I was just making something random in the kitchen and each of them came to me and said, "Oooh, I want whatever you're having!"

It turned out to be a big hit, and so now I have a new recipe. 

So without further ado, here are raw vegan cabbage wraps!




What you need:

Head of purple cabbage
Celery
Carrot
Red bel pepper
Zucchini
Avocado
Tomato
Lime
Optional: original tempeh, chickpeas, beans etc

Method:

Either chop or peel each vegetable into small slices. 
Pile into your cabbage leaf
Add avocado, tempeh, salad dressing, or whatever you want to add
Roll up and Bon appetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment